Last Updated: 16/05/2013
- 1. Public Ballot - closing date the 31st of December each year and 1 application per house.
- 2. British Tennis Members who are members of the LTA clubs including David Lloyd and Virgin also have a ballot.
- 3. British Tennis Members second ballot for returned tickets from the initial ballot.
- 4. The Queue - buy tickets on the day of play. One queue outside Gate 3 turnstiles. Tickets are sold on the basis of one ticket per person and payment by cash. The queue for late entry starts after 5pm.
- 5. Hospitality Tickets: Keith Prowse tel 0845 126 9800 or Sportworld 0208 971 -2966
- 6. Ground Admission Tickets gives access to unreserved seating and standing on Courts 3-19.
- 7. On line daily ticket sales - several hundred Centre Court and No 3. Court tickets are sold online on the day before play via www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- 8. Resale of used tickets: People who leave the grounds early are asked to put unwanted tickets in special red boxes and these are resold to waiting people. Good time to go is after 5.30pm
Enjoy the Tennis Sean Purtill