Published: 07/05/2013 Last Updated: 08/05/2013 17:15:30 Tags: Newsletter
Piers Morgan started working as a journalist in Ellisons Wimbledon Offices in 1985 when the Wimbledon News was situated at 13 Queens Road Wimbledon. Not so sure he’d make the grade as one of our quality negotiators though!!
Published: 06/05/2013 Last Updated: 08/05/2013 17:15:56 Tags: Newsletter
She said: "I wandered around watching everyone relaxing and enjoying the park - walking their dogs, family picnics, and grandparents and grandchildren relaxing together.
"Lots of people have special places that evoke happy memories so I think it’s great that the National Trust is encouraging people to share their love and give these places the importance they deserve."
Published: 04/05/2013 Last Updated: 16/05/2013 13:45:31 Tags: Newsletter
- 1. Public Ballot - closing date the 31st of December each year and 1 application per house.
- 2. British Tennis Members who are members of the LTA clubs including David Lloyd and Virgin also have a ballot.
- 3. British Tennis Members second ballot for returned tickets from the initial ballot.
- 4. The Queue - buy tickets on the day of play. One queue outside Gate 3 turnstiles. Tickets are sold on the basis of one ticket per person and payment by cash. The queue for late entry starts after 5pm.
- 5. Hospitality Tickets: Keith Prowse tel 0845 126 9800 or Sportworld 0208 971 -2966
- 6. Ground Admission Tickets gives access to unreserved seating and standing on Courts 3-19.
- 7. On line daily ticket sales - several hundred Centre Court and No 3. Court tickets are sold online on the day before play via www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- 8. Resale of used tickets: People who leave the grounds early are asked to put unwanted tickets in special red boxes and these are resold to waiting people. Good time to go is after 5.30pm
Enjoy the Tennis Sean Purtill
Published: 30/11/2012 Last Updated: 08/05/2013 17:26:07 Tags: Newsletter
Published: 31/10/2012 Last Updated: 08/05/2013 17:16:18 Tags: Newsletter
Last Updated: 26/11/2013 13:29:21 Tags: Newsletter
Last Updated: 26/11/2013 13:28:22 Tags: Newsletter
Last Updated: 07/01/2014 14:06:14 Tags: Newsletter
Last Updated: 26/11/2013 13:28:59 Tags: Newsletter
Last Updated: 16/05/2013 14:29:25 Tags: Newsletter
The day is always a sell out event so be sure to get there early to buy a ticket before you start your search for chocolate prizes amongst the flower beds and shrubs in the Garden.
The giant Easter Bunny is a popular attraction for the younger children, delighting in saying hello to all the excited little faces.
South Park Gardens was originally laid out in 1900 in the Beaux - Arts style, an architectural philosophy pioneered in Paris. It was opened in 1901.
South Park Gardens is a much loved and well used park in Wimbledon within the South Park Gardens conservation area. Locals consider the gardens a "great secret gem" where community spirit, open green space and friendly neighbourhood blend together.
The gardens have given a real sense of pride in the area and people genuinely love living here. It's a very special place indeed!
We hope to see you there!